Sponsored by Cigna, the 2016 DC Government Employee Smile Challenge runs Tuesday, October 11 through Friday, November 11. The Smile Challenge is an agency-wide online wellness program and competition designed to engage employees in dental health and encourage healthy dental habits. Registration ended Friday, October 7.
Employees will score points for practicing healthy dental habits and those who complete the challenge will receive the following incentives:
- Top overall point earner will win a Healthy Juicer/Mixer.
- Top overall office will win weekly fruit delivery to their office for a month.
- First 100 registered will be entered into a drawing for one of three Sonicare electric toothbrushes.
- Everyone who completes the challenge will get a Cigna insulated lunch bag.
- Everyone who participates in the challenge will be entered into a raffle for two more Healthy Juicers/Mixers.