The DC Department of Human Resources offers a complete online course catalog and a summary of training programs. View the 2013 Course Catalog.
New Employee Orientation
Orientation provides new employees with an introduction to District government, a discussion of DC personnel policies, and information about employee benefits. The DC Department of Human Resources now offers New Employee Orientations twice monthly, coinciding with the start of a new pay period. View the New Employee Orientation Dates for 2013.
To help make the Entry of Duty (EOD) process a smooth transaction when you arrive, DCHR encourages all new employees to print, complete and bring with them the following forms prior to their scheduled orientation date. New employees will also need to bring two (2) forms of identification to complete their EOD process during orientation.
For more information on completing these forms or for New Employee Orientation dates, times and locations, please call DCHR's HR Answers line at (202) 442-9700, and ask to speak to your HR Specialist.
- DC Government Applicant Identification Sheet [PDF]
- DC Government Declaration of Appointee Form [PDF]
- Form I-9: Employment Eligibility Verification Form [PDF]
- Notification of Employment of Relatives Form [PDF]
- Overtime/Compensatory Time Disclosure Statement [PDF]
- Statement of Prior Federal, Military and District Service Form [PDF]
New Employee Orientation Evaluation Survey [PDF]