The DC Department of Human Resources offers a complete online course catalog and a summary of training programs. View the 2013 Course Catalog.
Employment Application in PDF
Employment Application (DC2000)
The DC Employment Application (DC2000) can be completed and printed online or saved and downloaded, as an Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) file. The application includes your employment history, skills and ranking factors and your residency information.
Follow the instructions below:
- Select Employment Application (DC2000) in PDF below. Download and save to your desktop or a disk.
- Complete the application by entering your personal data. To move between fields, use the mouse or tab key.
- Be sure to complete all of the required fields. Note that the form includes spaces to complete your Ranking Factors.
- Save the completed form to your desktop or a disk.
- To apply for a specific position, the application and residency form should be mailed or hand delivered.
- Download, print and complete the Residency Preference for Employment.
- Print the employment application, sign it and mail it along with the Residency Preference for Employment to the address listed at the bottom of the vacancy announcement.
Apply for a Job:
You are required to complete both forms to apply for a District government position.