Sponsored by Kaiser Permanente
, the DC Government Employee Summer Fitness Journal Challenge is a District agency-wide eight-week online wellness program and competition designed to engage employees, promote personal awareness about physical fitness and encourage healthy behaviors.
Employees can join a team of three to nine colleagues or participate as individuals. Employees can earn credit for every day they log in and record at least 30 minutes of exercise -- the more activities you log, the higher your score. At the end of the program, teams and individuals with the highest scores will be awarded with special incentives.
- Top Performing* Teams: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place
- Top Performing* Individuals: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place
- Top Performing Agency/Team*
- 1st Place Team and Individual: Fitbits
- 2nd Place team and Individual: Gym Bags and Water Bottles
- 3rd Place Team and Individual: Lunch Bags
- Top Performing Agency/Team: Fruit Guys Delivery
*Please Note: "Top Performing" is based on the most overall activity.