Thank you for your interest in the DCHR Certified Public Manager® Program (CPM). The CPM application period ended Monday, May 20, 2019.
Please complete the following application in full. The application deadline has been extended from Friday, May 17, 2019 to Monday, May 20, 2019. Applications will be screened weekly for qualified candidates and points will be given accordingly for early submissions:
- Tuesday, April 30: 5 points*
- Tuesday, May 7: 3 points*
- Friday, May 10: 2 points*
Before You Apply: Please review eligibility and program requirements in full here.
*Please Note: The application was down briefly due to technical difficulties. We have extended the early submission points deadlines accordingly.
You should expect to receive an email confirmation upon submitting your application. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please send an email to [email protected] as soon as possible.
Please Note: This application is a Google Form and, as such, you will need to log in using a Google account to upload attachments. If you do not have a Google account, we encourage you to create a dummy account for the purpose of submitting this application. You will be asked to supply your primary email, which will be used to contact you and confirm receipt of submission, as part of the application.
If you are experiencing issues with the application: The CPM application is a Google Form, which is a third-party application, and, as such, some agency firewalls may prevent access. We suggest that you complete the application using your personal computer or mobile device or another device outside of your agency network. If you continue to have issues with the application, please contact [email protected].
Please see the following essay questions, which you will need to upload as Word documents to complete the application. Please use single-spaced, 12-point font in Times New Roman. Each essay needs to be 500 words or more.
- What do you consider to be the key accomplishments in your professional career? Describe the organization and time frame in which the accomplishment took place.
- What is the most critical issue currently faced by DC Government? As a public manager, what role can you play in its resolution?
- How do you anticipate the CPM Program will benefit the District and you as a professional?