As the Washington Metropolitan Area’s largest community bank, EagleBank is proud to offer mortgage loan options that can make a difference for District Government employees looking to buy and live within the District. Mayor Muriel Bowser is a passionate advocate for our city, and EagleBank is excited to share in her mission to open the doors of sustainable home ownership to all District employees. For more information contact EagleBank at the information listed below.
- Below-Market Interest Rates: Substantial cut in interest rates for all eligible DC Government employees
- Closing Costs Credits: EagleBank lender credit towards some or all closing costs
- Loan Products
- Conventional and FHA, DC Open Doors
- Federal Home Loan Bank grants
- 100% financing options available
- FHA 203k Rehab Loans: Loan to value up to 110%* up to $726,525
- First-Time and Returning Home Buyers
- Dedicated Service Teams: We make sure every employee understands the process and has access to loan specialists
- Onsite Home Buying Seminars: Learn how to prepare for the loan process at your work site
*max loan-to-value of 110% of appraised value after rehabilitation.