Sponsored by UnitedHealthcare, the "Caribbean Island" Activity Challenge is a Caribbean-themed, six-week physical activity challenge. Set sail traveling island to island during this year's challenge. Soak up the sun and learn some fun facts about the islands while you track your favorite activities. Reach milestones and earn virtual medals by achieving 6000, 8000 and 10,000 steps a day. Any fitness activity counts toward your step goals.
Challenge & Registration Details
- The "Caribbean Island" Activity Challenge runs Monday, August 2 through Sunday, September 12, 2021.
- Registration runs Monday, July 26 through Friday, August 6, 2021.
- Download the challenge flyer for complete details.
- Register July 26 through August 6 at www.employeewellnesshub.com/dchr.
- Participants can join as individuals or teams, but not both.
- 1st Place Individual: Handheld Massager
- 2nd Place Individual: Echo Spot Smart Alarm Clock with Alexa
- 3rd Place Individual: Veggie Chopper
- Top Team Winner: Each team member will receive a $50 Amazon gift card