Skillport offers employees the flexibility of accessing learning and development opportunities from the convenience of their desk, home or on mobile devices. Employees who utilize Skillport will have access to a full catalog of Business Skills and Computer Applications courses, as well as videos, and Compliance courses.
The following directions are for those employees who are using Skillport for the first time.
- Go to https://dchr.skillport.com
- Log in using your PeopleSoft username (typically “firstname.lastname”)
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Click on “Send me a new password”
- You will then receive a new email with the subject line “Skillsoft Password Request.”
- Log in by entering user ID and new system-generated password
- You will then be prompted to create a new password
If you have any questions, please contact the DCHR Center for Learning and Development at 202.442.9700 or email [email protected].
Visit dchr.skillport.com for access to thousands of quick, interactive learning resources.