Sponsored by Aetna, the "Be Active" Challenge is a six-week physical activity challenge to see how much you can accomplish. Your mission is to accumulate a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise per day for at least five days a week. Use weekly fitness tips and wellness ideas to help you reach and maintain your activity goals!
Challenge & Registration Details
The "Be Active" Challenge runs Monday, June 7 through Sunday, July 18, 2021. Registration runs Tuesday, June 1 through Friday, June 11, 2021. Download the challenge flyer for complete details.
- Register June 1 through June 11 at www.wellworkchallenge.com/de/login.
- Create a username and password and fill out your profile. Once you’ve created your profile, click to join the BE ACTIVE challenge. (If you participated in the previous challenge, sign-in with your old username and password, and click to join the BE ACTIVE challenge.
- There is no team component to this challenge. Participants will compete as individuals.
- 1st Place: Full Portable Home Gym
- 2nd Place: Handheld Deep Tissue Massage Gun
- 3rd Place: Stepper with Resistance Bands and Hydracy Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
- Raffle Prize: Apple Watch (drawing will be from those participants who have completed all six weeks of the wellness challenge)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does it start/end?
The Challenge begins Monday, June 7 and ends Sunday, July 18, 2021. Participants have until 2:00 PM on Monday, July 19 to submit their minutes in the online portal.
How do I register?
Registration begins Tuesday, June 1. Simply use this registration link, www.wellworkchallenge.com/de/login, to join the WellWork Challenge site. Click “create an account”. Provide your email and create a password for the site. Click “create account”. On the next screen, confirm that you would like to join the Be Active Challenge. If you participated in a previous challenge through this platform, sign in with the username and password from a previous year and click to join the Be Active Challenge.
Will there be teams?
Participants will all compete as individuals throughout this challenge.
How long is the challenge?
The challenge starts on Monday, June 7 and will run for six weeks.
Is there a leaderboard for the challenge?
Yes, there is a leaderboard and you can monitor the standings throughout the challenge, however the standings are hidden the final two days of the challenge.
How are winners determined?
Winners of the first, second and third place prizes will be based on those who have completed the challenge, accumulated the most minutes of activity, and remained consistent throughout the duration of the challenge.
What about the raffle prize?
Participants who complete all six weeks of the wellness challenge will be entered into a raffle drawing for an Apple Watch.
What exercise counts toward activity? What if my favorite workout isn’t listed in the menu?
Any exercise! There are 60+ options to choose from, but if you don’t see your favorite form of exercise listed on the portal there is an option for “Other (General)” when you log your activity.
Please email Catherine Miller at [email protected].