On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 and Wednesday, November 17, 2021 the DC Department of Human Resources (DCHR) will host a DC Government Virtual Career Fair 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., a two day event aimed at enhancing the interaction between residents, recruiters and hiring managers of the District of Columbia Government. The hiring event will allow jobseekers to chat in a virtual environment from any preferred location, at a desired date and time - with convenience and flexibility. Qualified applicants may have an opportunity to interview via teleconference and receive on-the-spot contingent offers for some positions.
The event is free, registration is required.
Applicants will have the option of claiming additional preference if they are:
1. A District resident,
- Anyone claiming District residency preference at the time of application should bring a government-issued form of identification and proof of voter registration.
2. A veteran (and/or has disabilities from military service),
- Applicants claiming veteran’s preference should bring a copy of their DD-214.
3. 18 to 21 years of age and is currently or was a Child and Family Services (CFSA) foster care recipient within the last five years.
- Applicants claiming a foster care preference will need a letter or other documentation from CFSA or the Family Court of D.C. Superior Court showing that they are currently in foster care or showing the date they left court supervision.
- What: DC Government Virtual Career Fair 2021
- When: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 & Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- Time: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Registration: Registration is required.
- Learn more: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for more information.
- Tools: Brazen Accessibility Guide; Pre-Event Checklist (For questions on how to register and enter a LIVE event please use this guide).
- Public Notice: This information has been translated into French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese and Amharic. Please refer to this document for reference.
For more information, contact the DC Department Human Resources at (202) 442-9700 or visit dchr.dc.gov.