Sponsored by Cigna, the 2017 DC Government Employee Smile Challenge runs Monday, November 13 through Friday, December 22. The Smile Challenge is an agency-wide online wellness program and competition designed to engage employees in dental health and encourage healthy dental habits.
Registration for the 2017 Smile Challenge opens Monday, November 6 and runs through Thursday, November 30.
Employees will score points for practicing healthy dental habits and those who complete the challenge will receive the following incentives:
- Top overall point earner will win a Healthy Juicer/Mixer.
- Top overall office will win weekly fruit delivery to their office for a month.
- First 100 registered will be entered into a drawing for one of three Sonicare electric toothbrushes.
- Everyone who completes the challenge will receive an activity tracker.
- Everyone who participates in the challenge will be entered into a raffle for two more Healthy Juicers/Mixers.