The DC Department of Human Resources offers a complete online course catalog and a summary of training programs. View the 2014 Course Catalog.
Have you heard the news?
SkillPort 7.3 is coming March 2014! Your online learning experience is about to change. New and improved features will help you find and manage your learning more easily and quickly than ever before. Read more
Mandatory Training for All MSS Employees
Compensation & Classification Reform is the mandated training for FY14 and will be available second quarter.
The classes are designed to support District residents and others in their job search. Below is a list of the classes:
• Resume Writing and Job Interview Techniques (Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
• Writing Ranking Factors and Completing the Application Process (Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Individuals interested in attending these classes should register online at DCHR’s website.
CLD Weekly Course Schedule
- CLD Course Calendar - April 1 - 3, 2014
- CLD Course Calendar - April 7 - 11, 2014
- CLD Course Calendar - April 14 - 17, 2014
- CLD Course Calendar - April 21 - 25, 2014
- CLD Course Calendar - April 28 - 30, 2014
View Seats Available for CLD Classes [PDF]
Please contact Aida Gueye at firstname.lastname@example.org or 442-9681 or (202) 442-9672 for additional information.
Health and Wellness Series
DC Department of Human Resources Workforce Development Administration presents HEALTH & WELLNESS SERIES for Zumba and Line Dancing. Classes are open to all DC Government employees. For more information, visit Health and Wellness Series
AdminTech Academy for DC Residents
AdminTech Academy provides FREE training for DC residents in a wide variety of high-demand careers, such as Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Assistant, Computer and IT Help Desk Assistant, Project Manager, Network Administrator, among others. Read more