The DC Department of Human Resources offers a complete online course catalog and a summary of training programs. View the 2014 Course Catalog.
SkillPort is back!
The Skillport site is now accessible. Employees should have received a welcome email (subject line: Your SkillPort Learning Credentials) with their username and unique password. The system will prompt employees to change their password once they log into the site.
We encourage employees to use the Skillport link provided in the e-mail to access the site. We recommended “typing in” rather than “copying and pasting” the password.
The following directions are for those employees who have not received or are unable to access their welcome e-mail. On the Skillport login page:
• Log in using “firstname.lastname”
• Click on “Forgot Password”
• Respond to the security question
• Click on “Send me a new password”
• Enter user ID and new system-generated password
Employees are also encouraged to update their Java software to facilitate navigation of the site. Read more
Ethics Training Offerings
Instructor led Ethics training classes for District employees Read more
Post-Employment Ethics Training Offerings
Learn what former DC Government employees are ethically prohibited from doing after leaving a government position. Read more
Mandatory Training for All MSS Employees
Compensation & Classification Reform is the mandated training for FY14 and will be available second quarter.
The classes are designed to support District residents and others in their job search. Below is a list of the classes:
- Writing Ranking Factors and Completing the Application Process (Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
- Resume Writing and Job Interview Techniques (Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Individuals interested in attending these classes should register online at DCHR’s website.
CLD Weekly Course Schedule
- CLD Course Calendar - September 2 - 5, 2014
- CLD Course Calendar - September 9 - 12, 2014
- CLD Course Calendar - September 15 - 19, 2014
- CLD Course Calendar - September 23 - 25, 2014
- CLD Course Calendar - September 29 - 30, 2014
View Seats Available for CLD Classes [PDF]
Please contact Aida Gueye at firstname.lastname@example.org or 442-9681 or (202) 442-9672 for additional information.
Health and Wellness Series
DC Department of Human Resources Workforce Development Administration presents HEALTH & WELLNESS SERIES for Zumba and Line Dancing. Classes are open to all DC Government employees. For more information, visit Health and Wellness Series
AdminTech Academy for DC Residents
AdminTech Academy provides FREE training for DC residents in a wide variety of high-demand careers, such as Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Assistant, Computer and IT Help Desk Assistant, Project Manager, Network Administrator, among others. Read more