The DC Department of Human Resources offers a complete online course catalog and a summary of training programs. View the 2015 Course Catalog.
Center for Learning & Development
September 22-24, 2015 Courses are Cancelled or Rescheduled
In anticipation of the traffic challenges expected during the papal visit, DCHR’s Center for Learning and Development (CLD) has cancelled and/or rescheduled all courses scheduled during the visit (September 22-24, 2015). Please consult your agency training coordinator or CLD firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about course availability.
DCHR’s Center for Learning & Development (CLD) coordinates training programs and activities for District government agencies and employees, including senior executives, middle managers, supervisors, and front line employees. CLD provides career assistance, resource centers, and specific agency training needs in partnership with universities, vendors, and other local training institutions.
- DCHR Offers Free Job-Skills Classes to DC Residents
- District Leadership Program - Paid Internship Opportunity
- 2015 Course Catalog [PDF]
- Capital City Fellows Program
- Certified Public Manager Program
- Management Supervisory Service
- The District of Columbia's Emerging Leaders Program
- The Executive Leadership Program (ELP)
- Residents for Hire Program
- Training Coordinator Directory
- Training Partners
- CLD Programs