The DC Department of Human Resources offers a complete online course catalog and a summary of training programs. View the 2015 Course Catalog.
Center for Learning & Development
DCHR’s Center for Learning & Development (CLD) coordinates training programs and activities for District government agencies and employees, including senior executives, middle managers, supervisors, and front line employees. CLD provides career assistance, resource centers, and specific agency training needs in partnership with universities, vendors, and other local training institutions.
- DCHR Offers Free Job-Skills Classes to DC Residents
- District Leadership Program - Paid Internship Opportunity
- 2015 Course Catalog [PDF]
- Capital City Fellows Program
- Certified Public Manager Program
- Management Supervisory Service
- The District of Columbia's Emerging Leaders Program
- The Executive Leadership Program (ELP)
- Residnts for Hire Program
- Training Coordinator Directory
- Training Partners
- CLD Programs