The DC Department of Human Resources offers a complete online course catalog and a summary of training programs. View the 2014 Course Catalog.
DC Department of Human Resources provides District government employees with a variety of services and programs on employee benefits, policy and procedures, the performance management, compensation information and credentialing.
Services and Programs:
- Classification and Compensation
- Employee Benefits
- Employee ID Badges
- Management Supervisory Service
- New Employee Orientation
- Whistleblower Protections and Obligations
- Performance Management
- Electronic-District Personnel Manual (E-DPM)
- Employee Self-Service
- DCHR Intranet (this area is only accessible to DC government employees on the DC wide area network)