The DC Department of Human Resources offers a complete online course catalog and a summary of training programs. View the 2013 Course Catalog.
Learning and Development
DCHR’s Workforce Development Administration (WDA) coordinates training programs and activities for District government agencies and employees, including senior executives, middle managers, supervisors, and front line employees. WDA provides career assistance, resource centers, and specific agency training needs in partnership with universities, vendors, and other local training institutions.
- FY 2013 Weekly Course Calendar
- District Leadership Program - Paid Internship Opportunity
- 2013 Course Catalog [PDF]
- Capital City Fellows Program
- Certified Public Manager Program
- Management Supervisory Service
- The District of Columbia's Emerging Leaders Program
- Training Coordinator Directory
- Training Partners
- WDA Programs