As part of the District of Columbia Government Coronavirus (COVID-19) response, please see the following information and resources related to DC Government employee benefits:
On-Demand Health & Wellness Resources
In partnership with our health care vendors, the District will offer on-demand content and live and recorded health and wellness seminars to aid employee efforts to manage and maintain their health and wellbeing.
- Inova EAP Webinar: Build Psychological Immunity During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Inova EAP Webinar: Keep Calm and Carry On: Maintaining Your Composure Amidst the Pandemic Panic
- On-demand health and wellness resources
CareFirst BlueCross Blue Shield
- UHC COVID-19 FAQs
- UHC COVID-19 Flyer
- UHC COVID-19 Assistance
- UHC Behavioral Health Services
- UHC COVID-19 Webpage
- Cigna Coronavirus Resource Center
- Cigna Dental: Guidance for Seeking Emergency Dental Care & COVID-19
Inova Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Inova EAP: Counseling and work-life referrals, on-demand COVID-19 resources and webinars)
- Inova EAP: Childcare Support & Resources
- Inova EAP: COVID-19 Resources & Links
- Inova EAP COVID-19 Update
The Standard Insurance
Additional Health & Wellness Resources
- Telemedicine/Virtual Visits: Virtual Visit/Telemedicine services are available through all DC Government health plans. Review current health care plans and contact information.
- Mental Health/Stress Management: Feeling anxious, stressed, scared, and/or worried are normal reactions to things that feel outside of our control. Behavioral health services are available through all DC Government health plans. Additional services are available through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).