The District Department of Human Resources is offering classes for DC residents the fourth Tuesday of each month from 10 am – 12:30 pm. Classes are located at 1015 Half Street SE, 9th floor -- Washington, DC 20003.
Register online today.
If you have any questions about the form, classes offered, or if need to request an accommodation for a class please contact (202) 727-1523.
Resume Writing & Job Interview Skills
Fourth Tuesdays of the month in Calendar Year 2019
10 am – 12:30 pm
The Writing Resumes & Job Interview Techniques course will help participants to construct a résumé that makes an effective and dynamic first impression. Participants will also gain insight into strategies that today’s interviewers use when making their selection. This course will also assist participants in understanding how to avoid common interview errors, learn how to answer typical interview questions, & discuss how to formulate thoughtful interview questions.
FY 2018 Schedule
- November 27th
- December 11th
FY 2019 Schedule
- January 22nd
- February 26th
- March 26th
- April 23rd
- May 28th
- June 25th
DCHR is collaborating with the District of Columbia Public Library to provide classes at the Library Express located at 20th St. NW between K St. and I St. All classes will start at 3 pm.
- Resume Writing Classes – January 10th
- Interviewing Skills & Mock Interview – January 24th
- Resume Writing Classes – February 14th
- Interviewing Skills & Mock Interview – February 28th
- Resume Writing Classes – March 14th
- Interviewing Skills & Mock Interview – March 28th
- Resume Writing Classes – April 11th
- Interviewing Skills & Mock Interview – April 25th
- Resume Writing Classes – May 9th
- Interviewing Skills & Mock Interview – May 23rd
- Resume Writing Classes – June 13th
- Interviewing Skills & Mock Interview – June 27th